You Know You Love My Group


 

Evening Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.


  • This blog is all about Sanstrall Studios and how amazing all our producers are! 
    • aka Emily, Sarah, and me :)
  • Our movie opener would literally not have been possible without such an amazing team! We all worked extremely hard and each pulled our weight for the project! 
  • The project so far has been going great! I will going in more detail down below about what each producer has done so far and how much work we have each put in! 

Sanstrall Studios

Emily

  • I don't even know where to began! Emily Wall has been an amazing asset at Sanstrall Studios! She is the reason we even have our movie! From the storyboard to the scripting, Emily has done it all! Although Sarah and I have helped her come up with ideas along the way, it was Emily's talent that got us the STAR Script! She is such an amazing writer and had an amazing vision for Juliet and what she stands for. 
  • Emily is always behind the camera with me, helping that I get the perfect shot and that the message is truly being represented through the film. She put her whole heart and soul into writing our script and made sure that there were a lot of connections between all the different scenes we filmed!
  • Thank you Emily for being so dedicated and being the best executive producer anyone could ask for! Just like your mom says... "From here to Hollywood!"




Sarah

  • Our lead STAR, Sarah Sanabria! Where to begin! Sarah is just an amazing actor and a producer! Not only does she have the talent to be in front of the camera but she also an an amazing eye for set design and a great vision for emotional meaning and to be behind the camera! 
  • Sarah absolutely nailed every single shot we filmed! She was a nature! It felt like she was in Hollywood filming another one of her million movies! She could capture any emotion and was super open to all of our ideas! 
  • She knew exactly how to position herself, what do to do with her eyes, where to put her hands, how to style herself, you name it! Sarah was the best person for the job and we are forever thankful! 


Nicole

  • Hey, thats me! Although I wasn't in front of the camera being the Lead star, I was the one behind the camera filming the entire time!! All our shots were filmed my the one and only, ME:) 
  • I used my personal camera, the Canon Rebel T6 to film all our low angles, high angles, over the shoulder shot, and many more. 
  • I would like to say that I had some good ideas due to my experience with filming and camera shots! I would not have been able to do any of this without my amazing team! 
  • Emily and Sarah, Thank you for all the hard work!! Love you girls!!  









You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!