You Know You Love BTS

 

Hey, Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.

- Today is a fun blog day! It's going to be about what happens Behind The Scenes! Like in every single movie, there is always so much that happens that doesn't make it into the final movie! Not only did we make so many memories we also got to capture it with behind the scene pictures! 

- In addition to showing you guys some behind the scenes pictures! I will also be explains why why deleted some clips from our final movie! Some weren't included they didn't match and some just simply were cut out due to time! Ill stop rambling and start showing you all pics and clips! 


Breakdown of the Pic! 

  • This behind the scene picture was taken on our last day of filming! All we had to film was Juliet walking into school and finding the poster on the floor and stepping on it! 
  • That day was a bit stressful for me because I was leaving to Orlando the next day at 7am for a JROTC Field Trip and was suppose to be in a meeting while I was filming this! 
  • Even though I had to be in a meeting, I knew that we had to get these shots filmed because we weren't going to be able to film them over the weekend since I was going to be gone! 
  • Thankfully, we got all the scenes filmed and I still was able to make it for 10 minutes to my meeting! 
  • Additionally, It was the day Harry Style's new song was coming out so I was over the moon ;

Breakdown of the Pic! 

  • This behind the scene picture was taken on our third day of filming! I was filming the part where Juliet and her mom come out of the house on they way to the car. This is me getting Juliet's mom locking the house door and then making her way to the car. 
  • Third day of filming had be my favorite day! It was so much fun filming with Emily' mom and the scenes we got were truly amazing! 
  • SO SO Thankful that Vicky was able to step in for Sarah's mom as she wasn't available to come fit that day! 
  • We filmed the breakfast scene, the scenes with Juliet and her mom is the car, and the "Bye, I Love You" scene that was needed!!! 10/10 day. 

You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!