Spotted: Our Final Project!

 

Blogger Girl Here Again, Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite.


  • Just like that, Our movie opener is FINALLY DONE!! I literally can't believe that that day has finally come! Sarah and Emily, thank you so much for being such amazing friends and partners in this crazy journey! 
  • After surpassing so many obstacles and editing issues, we have finally made it the moment we have been looking forward too since joining this class! 
  • Down Below is our FINAL Movie Opener! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!


  • My work here is done, I never thought I would say this but I am going to miss blogging about my journey! 
  • I actually had so much fun going into detail about our filming days, editing, storyboardining, and so much more! I hope you all enjoyed reading about my journey. 
  • Blogger girl is out! Have an amazing life Upper Media Siders! 
Like always, 

You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!