Project Feelings Spotted!
Morning Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.
I want to start off by saying how relieved I am that our movie opener is FINALLY DONE!!! I have never been happier!! It's been a heck of a journey and I am here to tell you all about it. :)
How Do I Feel?
- How do I feel?...... I feel amazing! It feels so good to be sitting on my bed and writing the words, "our movie opener is finally done." I have been waiting for this moment since we began to plan! I am not gonna sit here and write about how easy it was and how it was a "piece of cake" cause it was NOT!! This was probably one of the most stressful "projects" I have had to do in a while, but overall, It was a fun experience that I will never forget.
- I am also so incredibly thankful to have been apart of such an amazing "studio" :) Sarah, Emily, thank you so much for being the best producers/ partners ever! None of this would have been possible without our hardworking, dedication, and creavity! I would have not wanted to do this with anybody else!
- Stay tuned for the next blogs..... I'm pretty sure you already have an idea of to what it is:)

Comments
Post a Comment