You Know You Love Editing

 

Evening Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.



Welcome back to the scandalous lives of Media Studies elite! It's only been like a couple hours since my last blog post because I have too much details to blog about!!  Today's blog is all about editing!! 

Unfortunately, we haven't edited all the clips we have filmed so far :( I'll explain why because I can explain myself!

You all may not know this but I am the Editor-In-Chief for my school's yearbook. We have had 3 teachers this school year just for that class. Our main yearbook teacher left us this year and then our new teacher for the year left us as well. This has made me stressed out about this book from the very beginning! We have struggled so much to make this yearbook possible because we have had a lack of communication in the group of editors! This Monday was final deadline for all 198 pages and we still had 40 pages to edit and revise. I single handedly designed. edited, and revised 32 out of the 40 pages for the deadline. I spent my entire weekend and all day Monday working to finish these pages because if we didn't submit them by Monday night, we would have been charged an extra amount of $$. 

Thankfully we got everything done right before 12 am!! Now that I don't have to worry about the yearbook anymore, I promise the first part of editing for our movie opener will be done as soon as possible. 

The Latest, tomorrow night! 

In the meantime, here are some of the main editing points we have to do and some that we have in mind. 


Editing Brainstorm:

- Make sure the match cut scenes are edited perfectly
- we were thinking of doing some transitions (fade in and fade out)
-add our names (title sequence)

You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!