Storyboarding Spotted!

 

Blogger Girl Here Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite.



Evening upper media siders, Im back again and with an amazing new skill! Storyboarding! If you don' know what storyboarding is, it is a graphic organizer that consists of illustrations or images displayed in sequence for the purpose of pre-visulizing a motion picture, animation, motion, and much more!!

I decided to take a clip from the movie: Captain America: Civil War and storyboard it! 
take a look down below!! Comment what you think of it!


The Clip:


Storyboarding: 





Spotted: I actually learned something!! 

To start, who ever said storyboarding is just a simple sketch and that it is so easy is definitely wrong!!! Although it was a lot of work and super tiring, It was very beneficial and was pretty fun to do! I can now see how necessary it is to have all these shots drawn out to get a clear representation of the scene and make sure it is perfect!! 

We might have an amazing idea in our head but once we draw it out, we see hoe it could be better by changing it around! That's why its so important to make sure we get a pencil and sketch it out! One thing that was very helpful when storyboarding was nothing all the different angles and shots the directors use to get evoke the perfect mood and make sure the viewer is visually seeing the best they can see. 

One o the hardest part of storying boarding for me would have to be getting all the small and specific details in one shot. My brain sees so much but when it's time to draw it out, I blank out sometimes. Additionally, storyboarding is quite tiring and takes a lot of time! you can definitely see where I start to slack off and my drawing start going down hill!! I praise those who storyboard every exact scene because it must takes years to do so! 

Nevertheless, I am so happy that I finally practiced storyboarding for the first time because this is going to be a critical part in our final project when my group and I create our very own storyboard! It feels so good to look back at your storyboard after your film is completed and I can't wait of army group and I to have that moment!! Keep coming back to find out what's next in my Aice Media Studies journey and the daily updates on out movie opening. 

You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!