Spotted: Final Project Idea
Blogger Girl Here Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite.
Evening Upper Media Studies, today is all about explaining what our movie opener is all about!! as you already know, the genre for our opener is coming-of age but what you don't know is the plot, characters, etc!! Don't worry, im here to tell you!!
As we don't fully know everything about our movie opener, my group and I have the basic premise of it. It's going to be the backstory of a young upcoming rockstar in high school. In addition, we are working with our coming of age genre; however, we hope to bring something different to the genre and spice it up a little more than just a simple girl in a "new school" as most coming of age movies are. We hope the rockstar aspect makes it 10000x times better.
Spotted: Who is doing what?
Our movie opener has 3 amazing producers, Sarah, Emily, and of course myself ;) Although we haven't started filming yet and some roles are subject to change, we have each picked a specific area that we will be taking charge off. First up, our main star, Sarah! she is going to be the lead actor in movie opener. Since she is already kind of a rockstar performer in real life, it made perfect sense to have her play our young teenager rockstar in high school. She already has an amazing background with performing and creating music so I am very confident she is perfect for the role. Next up, Emily! She is going be in charge of screenwriting and costume design. She has always loved writing and has written many eye-opening poems that truly make my rethink my entire life lol! She is perfect for screenwrotering because she has so many bright ideas and knows exactly how to make the moment even better. Nevertheless, she is also great in costume design! I love her sense of fashion and I know she will have sarah in the most colorful and exciting outfits a teenager could ever dream of wearing. She has a great eye when it comes to mis-en-scene and loves making the scenes the best it could be, which includes, making sure the outfit adds to the scene rather then distracts the audience. As for myself, I will be the director. I would like to consider myself a pro when it comes to working a camera because of my leading role as Editor-In-Chief in my high schools yearbook. I take endless amounts of pictures every day and have a passion for editing and shooting! I was in fact the editor of the Sound Story that we made previously in the year! Since im in yearbook, I know hoe to get the best angles for all types of photos. For example, High angle, low angle, Close-ups, and so much more!I am the perfect person for this role because my entire life revolves around a camera! Although we each have our respected roles, we are more than happy to help each other out and make sure that we are all in agreement when it comes to screenwriting, costumes, angles, and so much more!! We work as a team and make sure that we love what we are creating!
Upper Media Siders, Be Ready!!
I am so excited to see how our creativity really adds to our movie opening scene!! My group and I have so many great ideas and honestly, i know our movie would win an oscar if it was to be shown to all of the world!! we have one specific scene of the movie already planned out to a T and it is SOOO GOOOD!! I can't wait to start filming!! The story we came up with is such a coming of age movie but original is many ways! We didn't want to make a basic boring coming of age movie that is really predictable! We have added so many pieces to our script to make sure it is exciting and energetic to the audience!! I don't want to give anything away soooo if you want to find out, you will just have to keep coming back to read my blogs:)
Spotted: Scary Thoughts
With every movie comes worries! I don't have that many at this point because we have been planning out everything and making sure to have very specific scenes storyboarded perfectly so we don't miss anything!! However, some worries that I have is that our costumes won't be 1000% perfect because we are kind of tight on money as we are all 3 teenagers still in high school. For high school outfits, I feel like we have that set but when it comes to cool rockstar outfits, we might struggle in that department. For me personally, I am worried when it comes to editing because I want it to be perfect but I know I am going to have difficulties match cutting and making sure the transitions are perfect. Nevertheless, I am going to channel some of sarah's positivity and stay open-minded!!
Comments
Post a Comment