Filming Blast #2
Morning Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.
We finally filmed!!
After much stressful time changes and showing up to work late, we finally filmed our first scenes of our movie opener. We met at 11:00am on Sunday, February 20th!
Here are some behind the scenes pictures of our first day of filming! I am so happy that we took a huge step closer to our final project!
Spotted: Behind the Scenes Pics!
Team Work Makes The Dream Work: Here is sarah, emily, and I after we finished all the scenes for the day! It felt great to finally put our ideas to real life!! I am so happy to be working with these amazing girls! Love them so much!!
Makeup Time : Here is sarah putting on her makeup for the first shot. She used her colorful revolution makeup palette and her elf eyeliner pencil!!
Actor & Director: Here we have sarah and I taking a selfie after we filmed the very first over the shoulder shot. It felt great to finally use the information we learned in class to film.
Makeup Haul: a shot of all of sarah's makeup!!
Snack Time! Sarah made us some waffles with peanut butter after we filmed all the shots for the day! Thanks sarah for the yummy late breakfast!
We don't have a set date for our next day of filming but it is going to be very very soon!! Next time we film we will be shooting the scenes of Juliet getting ready! I hope you guys enjoyed our behind the scenes pics and thank you for following us on our journey!
Comments
Post a Comment