Filming Blast #1
Blogger Girl Is Back, Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite.
Hope you didn't get too excited when you saw the word "filming", as we haven't filmed just yet! Don't worry because it is coming very very soon!
Spotted: We will film.....
February 13th 2022 is our first day of filming. I have to go to work at 2:00pm so we were thinking of filming around 10:30- 11:00am
I personally am really excited to film the flash-forward scenes. I am going into this filming day open-minded as we might find some issues with the plot, lighting, and maybe even the story. No worries thought, as we have enough days to change up or image and film again! We just have to start somewhere! As my main job is recording and editing, I really need to be on top of the angles and camera movements when filming. I know for a fact we are going to have some close ups nd extreme close-ups in the movie opener. I have been looking over my notes and I am confident with my abilities in capturing the perfect moment. My group andI also have to discuss the costumes, location, and everything a movie company would do :)
We need some major supplies before we even began to film! For example, lights to hang around the mirror that our leading actor will be using. Creating some funky and creative posters and some more important aspects. Nevertheless, this day is going to be so much fun!!
Sarah is going to be in a colorful wig and have some beautiful, out-of-this world makeup! As noted from our storyboard & mood board, she is going to have mascara smearingan drunny makeup. Which happens when someone is genuinely crying a lot. One clever idea that Emily came up with was to include the sam posterthat ends our opening in the very scenes to show that the show happening in the sam exact one. Our main character could look at it with conflicted feelings as opposedto the optimism she will see it through the first time she saw it!
I am excited to shoot the scene with Sarah looking into the mirror because it involves great editing and I have to make sure that the clip is perfectly in frame and captures the right emotions. This is the opening of our movie opener so it has to be PERFECT! I simply can't wait for sunday!!
Most people are going to be preparing for the Super Bowl, while I am going to be filming scenes for a movie opener and working at a smoothie place. Who cares, though lol! My sunday is better :)
Comments
Post a Comment