Cast/Crew Spotted!
Evening Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.
Long time no see! I hope you all are doing well and are ready to hear about the latest talk in Aice Media Studies! This blog post is all about introducing my amazing team!
I am so excited to present my group! I am more than confident that we will have one of the best movie opening scenes this school as ever seen. I have worked with them before so I know this team is very hardworking, dedicated, and so creative!! Let's meet the Upper Media Studies Girlies:
Emily Lara Wall
Meet Emily! an amazing student as well as friend in my AICE Media Studies class, she sits right behind me in class! Emily is one of the most hardworking and talented person I have ever met. Anything she puts her mind to do, she does it! I know she has what it takes to be a right-hand in our group and we can always turn to her for help on ideas, costumes, music, basically anything! From our countless talks and discussion in class, I know she will stop at nothing to make sure our movie opening scene is the best in the entire school! Emily is super talented when it comes to music and writing. She is apart of the guitar class at school and is in the 6-string band club. They perform almost very month and have the opportunity to work with all types of instruments. In addition, she is also a member of the Poetry club so she has a great job with words and imagining great emotional scenes for our movie opener. This is a huge asset as we need to not only create music of our movie opener, but also create an entire script. I am more than trilled to be working with emily! She has so much to offer to our team and is so fun to be around and have as a right-hand in this project!
Sarah Sanabria
Meet Sarah! another amazing student as well as friend in my AICE Media Studies class. This time, she sits next to me in class! Sarah is the most energetic and motivated person I have ever met. She does everything with a huge smile on her face and always managed to stay positive even when its not going the right way! Sarah without a doubt has what it takes to be a huge asset in our group! She is the best person to talk to when it comes to creative outfits, music, positivity, and so much more! Sarah is an enchanted musician and wonderful at coming up with great and exciting scenes. She is one of the leaders of her band in the 6-string band club with Emily! So, she definitely knows how to be a team player and work along with others. In addition, she is more than willing to put her personal profane s aside for the better of the group! For example, she was eager to make a horror-themed opening but after we were stuck on what we would be filming and the ideas were not 100% completable, we decided to take on the coming-of-age- theme and she was more than willing to do it instead after we provided an inside in out vision for the movie opener. Another thing about sarah is that she is an amazing actor! she has so much charisma and her energy is always high! Sarah has so much to offer for our team! Working with her is going to be so exciting and fun! I can't wait !!
I hope you love the girlies as much as I do! Trust me, when you start to see what they can do and how much they can accomplish, you'll love them EVEN MORE
Comments
Post a Comment