You Know You Love Me (Genre Edition)

 

Blogger Girl Here Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite.


Evening Upper Media Studies, Today is a big day!! Its Decision Day!! This post is all about what genre my group and I will be representing in our movie opening project.

There's only one way to find out what genre my group and I picked... if you haven't guesses it yet... its a Blogger Girl Blast.

Take a look for yourself:


Coming-Of-Age! 

coming-of-age movies are very popular in the world we live in today and are teach important lessons to teenagers! For example, these movies can range from loss of virginity, the first kiss, or just growing up facing challenges together with friends. Many teenagers turn to these movies for comfort in real life problems that they are going through! My group and I thought it was be a fun and great idea to create a 2 minute movie opening scene to this genre. 

Can't wait to show you all what My group and I have in stored for this genre! Promise to make you proud!! 

You know you love me, 
XOXO Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!