Spotted: Film Opening Research #2 - Split
Evening Upper Media Siders, you know who it is, it's your favorite Media Studies site with more information than ever.
Long time, no see, I am glad to be back and blogging about my journey in the Aice Media Studies Class!!
Today I will be observing 2 movies from my favorite genre! If you didn't already know, my favorite genre is: Horror! Any movie revolving around Horror, count me in! Horror films incorporate hints of physical violence and psychological terror. The movie always keeps you on your toes and has you panicking every 2 seconds wondering what going to happen next. One reason why I think I love horror so much is because of how much editing is involved. In every horror film, they is always the so called "monster" those always need to be added specific details to make the chatter and film perfect!!
Now its time to observe another opening sequence of one of my favorite Horror Films
Split
This is another amazing movie! It is so well written and has a great plot! If you haven't watched it before, go watch it right now!!
i need to see more....
ReplyDelete