Who am I?

 Blogger Girl Here Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives of Media Studies' Elite. 

    Who am i? That's one secret I don't usually tell; but in this case, this whole blog is all about me so you might as well know my story! 


    My name is Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez and I am a Senior at Everglades High School. I am a 17 year old girl who love playing sports, I mainly play tennis & volleyball. I have been on varsity tennis since freshman year and was on the Jv volleyball team for 2 years, now on the varsity team! Another one of my passions is photography and digital design. I am currently the Editor in Chief for my yearbook class as well as the Public Relations Officer for JROTC. As the Editor in Chief I am in charge of the entire yearbook and help organize everything that we will be covering. Not to mention that I also help out by taking many photos. As the Public Relations Officer, I am in charge of all the social media accounts, the JROTC website, taking photos, and planning out fundraisers. Both these positions mean so much to me and am extremely grateful to withhold them. I have learned so much regarding photography, journalism, and designing because of these two positions. I love spending time with my family and friends! I am always the one to take them to new and unique restaurants, malls, entrainment places. I don't like to be locked up in my house, the more time I spend outside, the happier I am!


    You might be asking, why am I taking this class? This answer is: for my future! I hope to study either photography, film, or digital media! This class will help me get a better understanding of not only different shots in film, but how to edit, design, and recognize more information regarding the Arts. I am so excited to continue learning in Aice Media Studies and blog every second of it! Stay tuned for daily updates!!


Also, if you couldn't tell, my theme is based off the tv show Gossip Girl :))



You know you love me, 
XOXO, Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez





Comments

  1. Really like your theme and the commitment to follow through with it in the format of your post and wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font throughout your blog and the theme. You are very committed to the role and I love how genuine and gossip-y it feels ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Story Spotted!

You Know You Love Opening Scenes

Horror Mood Board Spotted!